Take over 20% off of our original price to watch 9 separate videos that will boost your Excel skills.
Topic covered over all courses include:
- VLOOKUP as a data blending tool
- Pivot Tables: How to create one and summarize giving
- Pivot Tables Advanced: Adding data slices and building flexible graphs for business intelligence
- Conditional formatting to make information stand out
- Adding live data to your reports using hyperlinks
- Using Analysis Toolpak for modeling donors and conducting analytics
- Advanced Analysis Toolpak for building campaign gift tables and optimizing portfolios
- Powerful analysis with Power Pivot
- Using enhanced functions for dashboards and management
All courses are recorded live sessions or single sessions -- follow along to master Excel.
For over 20 years, Greg Duke has worked in fundraising organizations in the United States and the United Kingdom, working primarily in database management and prospect research.
Duke helps Raiser’s Edge clients to optimize their database by implementing data clean-up techniques and creating reporting structures, including dashboards and SQL queries. He also facilitates data imports into Raiser’s Edge and database administration.
Duke has worked at the University of Oxford, Niagara University, Florida International University, and the Rochester Institute of Technology. He has lectured at several APRA International and regional conferences, and previously taught a fundraising course at Niagara University. Duke earned a D.Phil in modern history from Jesus College, University of Oxford.